If you came from Jena's Blog your on the right track.
My first card is something I had fun with playing with my new Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and my favorite colors. Here was how my scrap play day started.
1) New Product arrived in the mail!!!
2) Play with Cricut - cut a 5 inch Circle, OOOOH love that butterfly soooo pretty.
3) What colors should I use? - Love Gypsy, Smothie looks nice with it, and My favorite color of all time a hint of Juniper
4) What if I use that butterfly as a stencil and blend my favorite colors with a sponge (one at a time of course)
5) Take stencil off and WOW LOVE IT. now to add something to make it look like a card.
6) Use my favorite stamp to add a great verse Treasure Life D1306, add some fuzzy ribbon, some glitz, buttons, and had stitch around the edge.
My second card is for my son's first day of school and a different shape for a circle card.
The pattern was from WISHES book pg 129
Now continue the circle and see what
Luisa has created.