Monday, August 1, 2011

Circle Cards

To see the CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop – Circle Cards Go to http://rural-scrapbooker.blogspot.com/2011/08/ctmh-spotlight-blog-hop-circle-cards.html
These are also great circle cards and hope you enjoy looking at my Blog.


 Three circle cards Finished.  The first is my favorite.  Using some scraps of orange and gluing them in a sun pattern than stamping over them with the jar stamp (see B1393 in the NEW fall/winter 2011 Close to My Heart Idea book page 94)  This was where I got the inspiration.
 Using my favorite paper "Veranda" I made this elegant card.  The scallop edge is done with a fancy scissors.  I used a large white daisy flower and in the center a scallop punched circle stamped in matching ink and attached with a metal brad.  I have the perfect friend to give this to because she needs to know how Amazing she really is.
This was the simplest card made.  White circle card with a black circle in the middle. A corner of pattern paper and finish it with coordinating paper and a cute tag to mark the occasion.

1 comment:

  1. The 2nd one is my fav, just because that
    "Amazing" set would be worn out if the weren't made so well. I use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete