Thursday, September 9, 2010

What to do with old buisness cards??

Okay so I moved and now have a new phone number and about 300+ business cards that I can't seem to throw away.  And I don't really want to cross out and rewrite the info on them (Lazy I guess) so this is what I came up with. A mini accordion album.
I used Passages paper  leftovers (And I do Mean Leftover scraps)
This one I attached with paper (See below) instead of ribbon.


Layout as many cards as you want (size 2" x 3 1/2") you can use cardstock too if you want.
Glue ribbon down with a little space between each card (if you don't it won't fold up nice)
Sandwich the cards over the ribbon and really glue well on the edges!!
Decorate embelish as you would like.


If you tie the ribbon it becomes a mini book.

No comments:

Post a Comment