Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrapbook or Card Crop - Jasper

Scrapbook or Card Crop
Looking for some time to get some layouts completed?
Need to work through that growing paper pile?
Mark your calendars, call your friends, and start packing your stuff for a croppin' good time!!

Saturday June 26th Noon - Midnight
Jasper Memorial Hall Meeting Room
$10 Includes your cropping space and a evening meal
Bring your own drinks.
Please R.S.V.P. to reserve your spot drop in's are welcome too!

What can you expect?
Door Prizes every hour!
Summer Idea Book to view.
Specials for orders placed out of new Idea Book!
Friends, Laughter, and General Scrapping Madness
Use of my stamps, inks & reference materials.

See you there!
Amie Reker
Phone: (605)428-3855

For other local scrapbooking events:
http://www.meetup.com/dell-rapids-sd-scrapbooking/

1 comment:

  1. Amie...It looks like you are working your business really well...any suggestions? I have been w/ the company two years but I haven't really done a lot with it. Just one monthly group for two years! I am ready to branch out a bit...I just don't feel organized enough! I did buy a tri-fold board today...and I think when my babies nap...I'm going to tackle that!

    ReplyDelete